Monday, May 25, 2009

Planning large events is crazy. Crazy.
The craziness of it all is eventually filtered down to the TAs. I constantly felt like a target board on the receiving end of arrows. Some of the errands were quite fun, but it was all too spontaneous, and thus extremely tiring. But I'd like to think that it's been an enriching experience.
It's not everyday that one gets to dip a hand in the "I" of "ISSF" to dig out crystals submerged in luminous pink lightstick fluid. And feel grossly repulsed by pink liquid thereafter.
Having to be so meticulous to ensure that nothing goes awry is awfully stressful. Annie would know.

So, in honour of the past week, and the arrows to come in the coming week, we have labelled ourselves The Elves. With an entire truckload of Christmas duties (:

Most memorable events of the past week:
1. Digging into the "I" of the "ISSF" fibreglass model
2. Staying in the boarding school until 9.15pm one fine day
3. The excitement of SISC Cultural Night, perpetually yelling at people to close the NAKPAT door
4. Dinnering with the clique on Saturday

I will aim to embrace the next 4 days and the saikang that is to come with open arms. And hopefully, will be able to morph into a couch potato for the next couple of weeks before school starts.