It's my first weekend off in a long while, and it's nice to just sit down and have a little time and some space to breathe and think about the months that have passed since we've started work. I must admit that especially in the month past, which has been very trying, I've become so embittered by the stress at work. Some days I feel like I'm constantly living in fear trying to meet expectations, or just to do things the right way to avoid getting scolded. And I pass some of this stress and bitter feelings unknowingly to the people around me.
It's not all bad. There have been days which have been so fulfilling. These are the days that I'm not trying to rush through the 1000 things to do, have time to slow down a little to think and to feel for the people I'm working for. These are the days I remember the most.
In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.
- Matthew 5:16
The past few weeks have been nothing like that, and I hope I'll slow down a little to remember these important things.
It's not all bad. There have been days which have been so fulfilling. These are the days that I'm not trying to rush through the 1000 things to do, have time to slow down a little to think and to feel for the people I'm working for. These are the days I remember the most.
In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.
- Matthew 5:16
The past few weeks have been nothing like that, and I hope I'll slow down a little to remember these important things.