Sunday, February 08, 2009

I'm dead because:
1. Only halfway through preparing for tomorrow's lesson. Preparing for lesson is very painful because I must be sure of the minutest detail, and must foresee what kind of questions will be asked.
2. Undone essay. I promise I tried very hard today, and I even re-wrote my draft. But you see, creative juices can't be forced. If they were quantifiable, I'm sorely deficient.
3. Have to prepare for interview tomorrow. It's eating the guts out of me because everytime, always, without fail, I manage to screw up interviews with ease. It's second nature.
4. It's 10 minutes to the ideal bedtime but I obviously will not finish the above 3 in 10 minutes, therefore today shall be stay-up-late day. Speaking of which, Nescafe coffee is a good late-night companion. So is Milo powder.

Procrastination has become the in thing lately. For the past 2 days I doodled and daddled the day away just waiting for class to start.
I don't know what I'm doing online and reckon I should start work soon.