This is a boring reminiscing post (:
OP workshop was hmmm.
We had this personal presentation thing about our passion or something to that effect, and she totally shocked me by saying she would video tape it. And show it to our GP teacher LOL.
I went up there and looked like I-haven't-done-a-presentation-in-my-life-though-I-spent-2-years-in-IP.
I won't go into how bad ballet felt today.
Thinking of OP made me think of our SPIRE presentation 2 years ago. In retrospect I don't know what made me so interested in doing Shakespeare, so much so we were stuck with the most graciuos mentor on earth who failed our proposal.
Anyway, I was just so scared. And if I was that worked up over a presentation that only controlled that much of my GPA, imagine my reaction to one that would appear on my A-level cert.
haiyah, SPIRE. (thinks back to the times when we would be so angry realising that our SPIRE mentor was the only one who would bother failing our reports)
Today when I went to school I saw a whole bunch of students in secondary school uniforms and I realised they were having IP interviews today.
Future juniors, they don't know what they're in for (:
My life in IP was spent incessantly stressing over the tonnes of projects and assignments that teachers would mercilessly pile on us at any one time.
Cell project, balloon car, river model, bio posters, roller coaster, and add in the tonnes of essays most of us would spend up to 4, 5 o clock in the morning rushing.
I used to fall asleep during GC and GS, and rush to the toilet in between lessons to splash cold water on my face in a bid not to stone during lessons.
As much as I didn't exactly love doing all the projects, it was quite fun at times.
And I actually remember getting really sad during our last project as 05IP03, the roller coaster one, which gave us hell trying to calculate the WEP values and build the model.
haha The Reginator, Doris just showed me a copy of the model that we drew a long time back. The forever that we spent on the floor at the back of the classroom, cutting styrofoam and glueing toothpicks, cutting\notes and pasting them on the strawborads.
yeah, I was sad.
I do miss IP.
After becoming IP3 and realising you've already unofficially graduated from IP, you start to realise how much those memories, and how much you've learnt, mean to you.
And I treasure them (: