I feel stretched.
I'm not the only one who feels this way, but I think I'm not handling this stress all too well.
I feel like the sole purpose of my turning up for school is for dance at the end of the day. It's the only thing I ever look forward to, and it's the only thing I ever do after school.
I'm always the limiting reagent when trying to arrange PW or VA meetings.
This can't go on, all the sleeping in Physics and Econs lectures, yawning widely and concentrating on the clock in math tutorials, not being able to do enough for other projects, and the-great-ponning-of-ballet-classes fetish.
I keep telling myself this will end when term 2 is over, when I'm free from Aristal and H3, and finally have time to myself, or for completing my tutorials properly, for that matter.
But I really don't want Aristal to end.
Our last performance with this batch of seniors, our performance we have and will put in so much blood, sweat and hardwork for.
I really cannot imagine life after 26 May, when I will spend every single day cooped up in a laboratory staring at plastic films being stretched.
I cannot imagine life with no dance to look forward to.