After going through so many articles on Marconi, I'm finally trying to start on my RMT assignment.
Sometimes I start to wonder if it's a good choice to take H3.
So if I don't do this too well they might kick me out.
There is a high probability of that happening because I'm so unfocused right now I'm desperately trying to smoke my way through this assignment.
2 hours to come up with a substantial piece of work.
And if I need another 2 to clear my tutorials, and another 2 to do Chem and Econs VA research, and another 2 to attempt to understand Chem and Econs, and Implicit Differentiation, I won't even need to sleep today (:
yeah, like I've enough will power to make that happen.
I really wonder how I did that in IP; how I kept my eyes open to finish up crazy things like MI essays and IH presentations and math tutorials.
okay, I shouldn't be blogging.
I should be spending time trying to understand Polymerase Chain Reactions.
hur, Joanne the Bio student only understands 20% of the article.
Considering I have less brains than her, and I float in a world of oscillations and F=ma formulas, I don't see how remotely making sense out of this article is possible.